TIGER EYE FACIAL ROLLERRegular price $45.00
Traditionally, gemstone rollers were used to smooth wrinkles on the face and clear fluid congestion.
The larger sized roller is designed to use around the face and neck area, as well as on the arms, legs, and back. The smaller roller is designed to use around the eye area, promoting increased circulation to the area, helping to reduce puffiness and dark circles that appear under the eyes. Tiger Eye rollers can be stored in the fridge to enhance cooling.
Tiger's Eye is a semiprecious stone that it remains cold while in contact with the skin.
Using one of these on a daily basis will support your face in feeling firmer, smoother and looking clearer, while also working wonders for under-eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Made of Tiger's Eye crystal
- Due to the natural material, each roller is unique and colour/grains vary from photo shown.
Benefits of our Tiger Eye Facial Roller include supporting:
- Improved blood circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the surface of the skin
- Detoxifying the skin, promoting lymphatic drainage
- Reduced puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduced dark and puffy under eyes
- Apply Aroha oils or our ranges of natural skincare suited to your skin type, then use the Crystal Roller. It will help your skin to absorb these oils.
Best paired with one of our beautiful Aroha facial oils or our amazing ranges of natural skincare, our Tiger Eye Facial Roller is the ultimate facial massage tool to allow the oils to penetrate your skin more deeply.
Tiger Eye: is the ultimate power crystal, known to balance negative emotions like fear, anxiety and self-loathing. Often referred to as a spiritual compass which can help guide you towards the light, harnessing your inner powers and ambitions. Tiger's eye resonates with the solar plexus chakra, related to personal power, will and mental abilities. It also helps spark creative drive and motivation to succeed on your own terms.
Each natural stone, and crystals are unique and may differ significantly from the photograph(s) illustrated. All items may have colour differences depending on screen resolutions or the operating system used.
Minerals and polished objects may have natural imperfections (crevices, cracks, cavities, shadows, inclusions, etc.)