TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Aroha Love Limited casts no judgement and respects the privacy and confidentiality of all people. Our healing sessions are a sacred honouring of our clients and our work.
2) Clients visiting Aroha must complete and sign the disclaimer form prior to commencing their session.
3) Please respect other clients and us by arriving to your appointment at the allocated time.
4) All vouchers are strictly non-refundable. Please read information below regarding vouchers and expired vouchers.
5) Aroha Love Limited requires full payment, as quoted, at the conclusion of your treatment session unless by prior arrangement with Rosanna or Benton.
6) Aroha operates on a 24 hour cancellation policy, please adhere to ensure that others can be healed in your place. A 50% fee of the full price of the treatment booked will be charged if the appointment is cancelled within 12 hours. For Aroha Yoga classes we require 24 hours notice if you can't attend - full cost of the class will be incurred if your booking is cancelled within this time frame.
Aroha Retreats (New Zealand)
1) - A non-refundable, non transferable $100 booking fee is required for all attendees prior to the retreat, with full payment required 2 weeks prior to the retreat/workshop. Cancellation within 2 weeks (New Zealand retreats) results in a no refund policy.
International Aroha Retreats (Guatemala)
2) - A non-refundable, non-transferable $250 USD deposit is required to secure your place on the retreat.
3) Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control, we reserve the right to make any changes to our programme, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements will be offered.
4) Aroha Love Limited accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness whilst you are on retreat with us, or for any travel costs to or from the retreat site.
5) We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
6) Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas, as well as any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.
4) Last-minute bookings must be paid for “in full” at the time of booking.
8 weeks plus before the start of your retreat: 100% refund, minus the deposit.
4 to 8 weeks before the start of your retreat: 50% refund, minus the deposit.
Up to 4 weeks before the start of your retreat: 0% refund will be given.
You may cancel your Aroha Retreat at any time provided that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking and is communicated to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect from the day that the written request is received by us.
Once your Aroha retreat has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused portion of your holiday will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
Aroha gift vouchers:
1) Please adhere to the above cancellation policy for all vouchers.
2) Expired vouchers are not accepted. Expired vouchers that are 1 month past their expiration go into our community for someone who is very unwell and not in a financial position to visit us.
3) Please arrive fresh and clean to your appointment.
Aroha shop Terms and Conditions
By accepting the terms set forth in this document, you agree for us to debit your credit card the amount shown in your basket. At Aroha your health and happiness is our number one priority. We will endeavour to make shopping online with Aroha pleasurable and easy.
If your candles or products are delayed or out of stock, we will inform you immediately via email or the phone number you provide. If your goods should arrive to you in a damaged condition, please contact us immediately, our insurance policy requires a photograph of the goods and the packaging with damage. In the event that you receive a damaged product, a replacement will be dispatched (subject to availability) once we sight the product.
Aroha Shipping and Delivery Policy
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR ORDER IS OVER $150 WE ARE HAPPY TO PROVIDE COMPLIMENTARY FREIGHT FOR YOUR DELIVERY.
Aroha Love will endeavour to dispatch orders ASAP. Your order will be sent via Courier or Registered post. Generally all deliveries will be received within 3-5 days of order. If at any time that this is not the case, please contact us immediately. If we're unable to fulfil your order you will be notified immediately by email or telephone. For Australian orders: we will calculate postage according to what New Zealand Post charges.
Aroha Love Limited reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. These Terms do not affect consumer statutory rights.
AROHA HOLISTIC THERAPIES AND ONLINE STORE TERMS + CONDITIONS
- Our store is hosted on Shopify. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you utilising Paypal payment software.
- Online orders may be paid for by secure credit card transaction or internet banking via the Shopify e-commerce platform and utilising Paypal payment software.
- Aroha Love reserves the right to amend pricing at any time, based on price increases/decreases set by our suppliers and fluctuations in currency on imported items.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
Some online bookings require a thirty-percent (30%) deposit between the 1st of January through to October 31st each year. Between the 1st of November and the 31st of December each year all online bookings will require a fifty-percent (50%) deposit. The deposit will be taken at the time of booking your appointment. Payments can be made using either a credit or debit card via our secure payment platform PayPal. The deposit will be applied to your booking with the balance payable once you have received your treatment.
CANCELLATION, NO-SHOWS & ARRIVING LATE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
As cancellations and no-shows have significant impact on us, we need to enforce our cancellation policy and trust you understand our need to do so.
- We all get busy or feel unwell, and we understand that special circumstances are unavoidable and a cancellation of your appointment may be necessary. If you find yourself unable to keep an appointment, we kindly request twenty-four (24) hours' notice. This courtesy enables us to schedule another client in this time. Cancellations must be provided to our reception by either phone or email. If twenty-four (24) hours’ notice is not given, you will be charged a minimum of 50% of the treatment fee. If you simply do not show up or if you cancel your appointment less than three (3) hours before your scheduled appointment time, you will incur a fee equivalent to 100% of the booked appointment.
Please ensure you are on time for your appointment as a courtesy to the client that follows. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to complete your treatment for you. If your treatment is unable to be completed due to you arriving late, the above cancellation policy will apply and you will be charged.
- If you are paying by gift voucher and fail to show up to your appointment or if you cancel less than three (3) hours before your scheduled appointment, 100% of the value of your gift voucher will be forfeited.
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment last minute, you can avoid the charge by having someone come in your place at your allocated time.
Certain circumstances will not incur a charge, but when a booking has been made Aroha Love Limited reserve the right to recoup costs if changes are made.
- All prices are in $NZD and include GST of 15%. Freight is additional and includes GST of 15%.
- We will process your order as soon as possible within standard business hours. Please choose carefully your shipping option. If the wrong shipping option is provided you will incur an additional admin fee if we need to contact you to arrange payment for correct shipping.
Couriered Delivery Option: Couriered delivery orders are processed and dispatched from our premises in Grey Lynn, Auckland for delivery within 2-5 business days. We use PostHaste Couriers to deliver to locations within New Zealand only. Our freight rates (urban $7 and rural $12) include the packaging and preparation of your item. We will email you a confirmation once your order has been dispatched, including your PostHaste tracking number. Please supply us with a physical address, such as a workplace, where there will be someone present to sign for your item between the delivery hours of 9am - 5pm weekdays.
Digital Delivery Option: Digital delivery orders are processed and dispatched via email during our business trading hours. If digital delivery is selected on an order that is placed outside of our business trading hours then the digital delivery will take place during our next scheduled business trading day.
- Aroha Love Limited take no responsibility for delayed or non-delivery of products by third party service providers, however we will assist you to make contact with the provider.
- Certain products may be available exclusively online through the website. These products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the images of our products and we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information as required.
MODIFICATIONS TO PRODUCTS AND PRICES
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Aroha Love Limited.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. If you choose to pay by internet banking, you agree to make prompt payment immediately after your order is completed.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We accept refunds and exchanges on regular unopened and untarnished items.
- Sale items and gift vouchers cannot be refunded.
- Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- We reserve the right to deduct an administration fee.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled for whatever reason, you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your product purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- To return your product, you should courier your product to: ArohaLove, 3 Maidstone Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs to return your item. You should consider using a trackable shipping service as we do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you have completed a transaction, we invite you to register which allows us to retain your personal details i.e. your name, email, address and phone number, so that you won't have the tedious job of typing them in each time you buy online.
- When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- When you provide us with personal information to make a booking or enquiry, complete a transaction, register, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may disclose your personal information only if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us email@example.com
You acknowledge that we remain the sole owner or licensee of all Intellectual Property rights in the Products, including, for the avoidance of doubt all copyright in the design, layout and formatting of the Products. You must not copy, alter, reproduce or publish any Product or any part of a Product, nor permit any person to do so, except as authorised by these Terms, or otherwise in writing by us.
You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against all loss (including, without limitation, loss of profits), costs, damage, expense or injury, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising directly or indirectly from, or in connection with, your access to, or use of, the Site, or the supply or non-supply of Products.
You further agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees on full indemnity basis, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
a breach of these Terms by you; or the infringement by you, or another user of the Service using your name and password, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
We may amend these Terms from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this Site. These amendments will usually take effect 7 days after the changes have been posted on the Site. You should review these Terms each time you use the Service for any amendments. Please ensure you are familiar with them as changes may have been made to previous versions. Continued use by you of the Service following any amendments to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of the new terms & conditions applying to the Service.