Traditionally, gemstone rollers were used to smooth wrinkles on the face and clear fluid congestion.
The larger sized roller is designed to use around the face and neck area, as well as on the arms, legs, and back. The smaller roller is designed to use around the eye area, promoting increased circulation to the area, helping to reduce puffiness and dark circles that appear under the eyes.
Aventurine is a form of quartz and brings feelings of purity, serenity and tranquility, soothing the mind and releasing any negative thoughts, allowing you to deeply relax.
Dreams are enhanced by Aventurine, when placed on the forehead it brings insightful visions, stimulating the imagination. Allowing tasks seem more easily approachable and giving you the motivation to move forward.
Keeping your Aventurine roller in the fridge or freezer cools them during the spring and summer months, then using the roller on your temples, jaw and neck helps to relax and soothe you.
Tips and tricks for making the most out of your new Jade roller:
- Wash your face before using the roller, you don’t want to massage grime or your make up into the skin.
- Apply Aroha oils or our ranges of natural skincare suited to your skin type, then use the Crystal Roller. It will help your skin to absorb these oils.
- Use it consistently for a few minutes a day to feel the results
- Make sure you keep your roller clean to prevent rubbing any dirt on your skin.
- Cleanse your rollers under a full moon to cleanse and energise the crystal.
Best paired with one of our beautiful Aroha facial oils our Aventurine Facial Roller is the ultimate facial massage tool to allow the oils to penetrate your skin more deeply.
Aventurine: Used in meditation for its calming qualities—it helps calm anxiety and lessens panic attacks. It combats depression, anxiety and other negative emotions, replacing them with confidence in ourselves and the sure knowledge that we are capable of creating a happier future.
Each natural stone, and crystals are unique and may differ significantly from the photograph(s) illustrated. All items may have colour differences depending on screen resolutions or the operating system used.
Minerals and polished objects may have natural imperfections (crevices, cracks, cavities, shadows, inclusions, etc.)