MAD HIPPIE BLEMISH CREAMRegular price $29.95
Gently exfoliate and calm breakouts with this active-rich spot treatment featuring Salicylic Acid, Turmeric, Arnica, and Sea Kelp Bioferment. Formulated with the cleanest and best natural ingredients, this treatment helps to reduce the appearance of acne and improve the appearance of blemishes, so you can confidently go about your day.
NO NASTIES / VEGAN / CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE / GMO FREE / BPA FREE PACKAGING
The Blemish Cream is appropriate for all skin types, but tends to work best for oily and/or acne-prone skin.
Say goodbye to the drying, irritating spot treatments of yesteryear. This cream works by penetrating the spot with chemical exfoliant Salicylic Acid, one of the only active ingredients scientifically proven to help get rid of spots! The supplementary ingredients work to reduce irritation and inflammation, leaving your skin calm, less red, and clear!
HOW TO USE
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
While it can be used during the day, we encourage the Blemish Cream as part of a nighttime routine because it is an exfoliant, and like all exfoliants, you should take extra care in the sun after applying since you are revealing fresh new skin cells that need more protection from the sun.
• Salicylic Acid (2%) – This oil soluble beta hydroxy acid penetrates deeply into pores to dissolve sebum and oil that clog pores and cause acne while lightly exfoliating dull skin.
• Curcumin – An isolated compound from turmeric, curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that reduces irritation & the appearance of skin discoloration.
• Arnica – Arnica works to reduce the appearance of redness and irritation, while soothing and calming the skin.
• Sea Kelp Bioferment – Fermented sea kelp provides moisture and reduces the appearance of redness.
• Calendula – A flower belonging to the marigold family that has been used medicinally since the 12th century, calendula soothes and calms the skin.
• Gooseberry Extract – Also known as amla, this Indian berry is incredibly rich in antioxidants.