CLEAR QUARTZ FACIAL ROLLERRegular price $45.00
Traditionally, gemstone rollers were used to smooth wrinkles on the face and clear fluid congestion.
The larger sized roller is designed to use around the face and neck area, as well as on the arms, legs, and back. The smaller roller is designed to use around the eye area, promoting increased circulation to the area, helping to reduce puffiness and dark circles that appear under the eyes. Clear quartz rollers can be stored in the fridge to enhance cooling.
Clear Quartz is a semiprecious stone that remains cold while in contact with the skin.
Using one of these on a daily basis will support your face in feeling firmer, smoother and looking clearer, while also working wonders for under-eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Made of Clear Quartz crystal
- Due to the natural material, each roller is unique and colour/grains vary from photo shown.
Benefits of our Clear Quartz Facial Roller include supporting:
- Improved blood circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the surface of the skin
- Detoxifying the skin, promoting lymphatic drainage
- Reduced puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduced dark and puffy under eyes
- Apply Aroha oils or our ranges of natural skincare suited to your skin type, then use the Crystal Roller. It will help your skin to absorb these oils.
Best paired with one of our beautiful Aroha facial oils or our amazing ranges of natural skincare, our Clear Quartz Facial Roller is the ultimate facial massage tool to allow the oils to penetrate your skin more deeply.
Clear Quartz is the ultimate power crystal.
Clear Quartz symbolises patience, purity, and harmony. This gemstone is known as the 'master healer' and, 'the supreme gift from Mother Earth'. It absorbs and releases negative energy, and is connected to every chakra, especially the crown chakra, bringing clarity and focus of the mind.
Each natural stone, and crystals are unique and may differ significantly from the photograph(s) illustrated. All items may have colour differences depending on screen resolutions or the operating system used.
Minerals and polished objects may have natural imperfections (crevices, cracks, cavities, shadows, inclusions, etc.)