BLUE SPOT JASPER FACIAL ROLLERRegular price $40.00
Traditionally, gemstone rollers were used to smooth wrinkles on the face and clear fluid congestion.
The larger sized roller is designed to use around the face and neck area, as well as on the arms, legs, and back. The smaller roller is designed to use around the eye area, promoting increased circulation to the area, helping to reduce puffiness and dark circles that appear under the eyes. Blue spot Jasper rollers can be stored in the fridge to enhance cooling.
Using one of these on a daily basis will support your face in feeling firmer, smoother and looking clearer, while also working wonders for under-eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Made of Blue spot Jasper crystal
- Due to the natural material, each roller is unique and colour/grains vary from photo shown.
Benefits of our Blue spot Jasper Facial Roller include supporting:
- Improved blood circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the surface of the skin
- Detoxifying the skin, promoting lymphatic drainage
- Reduced puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduced dark and puffy under eyes
- Apply Aroha oils or our ranges of natural skincare suited to your skin type, then use the Crystal Roller. It will help your skin to absorb these oils.
Best paired with one of our beautiful Aroha facial oils or our amazing ranges of natural skincare, our Blue spot jasper Facial Roller is the ultimate facial massage tool to allow the oils to penetrate your skin more deeply.
Blue Spot Jasper: Spiritually, the Blue Spot Jasper Stone has strong healing and grounding powers which promotes courage, inner strength, and encourages calmness. It contains various shades of blue spots, circles, and swirls and has a bright polished luster. It is an extremely powerful metaphysical stone and stimulates the throat chakra and balances yin and yang energies emitting a slow and constant aura allowing you to be "in the moment".
Each natural stone, and crystals are unique and may differ significantly from the photograph(s) illustrated. All items may have colour differences depending on screen resolutions or the operating system used.
Minerals and polished objects may have natural imperfections (crevices, cracks, cavities, shadows, inclusions, etc.)