Trim the wick to 1/2 centimeter before every burn to prevent the wick from smoking.
Ideally on the first burn, light your candles for 1-3 hours to get the best fragrance throw.
Let the wax pool melt to the edge of the vessel every time you burn.
Wipe any wax residue off the sides of the glass in between burns with a paper towel or tissue to keep your candle looking amazing.
Only burn your candle in sight and on a level, fire resistant surface away from children and pets.
Recycle - Once your Aroha Candle is finished, wash the empty glass in hot water and soap and re-use as a vase, pencil holder for your desk or a container for sweet treats.
The soy wax used in Aroha Candles is made from good old, earth grown soybeans. The Aroha Candle collection are:
· 100% vegetable, made with Pure Soybean oil.
· all natural and biodegradable.
· Kosher Certified.
· Not tested on animals.
· Free of petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products.
· Free of pesticides and herbicides.
· Free of toxic materials.
· Free of Genetically Modified Material and made with 100% pure Aroha (Love).